Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Antharas Update

So weven been killing the hell out of Antharas. I already cant count how many times weve done it. They made it really really easy to kill. You can tell cause even PB can kill it zzz. I posted a video of our very first antharas kill. You can find it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqdX0ZDDS1E

And here are a few screenshots. I got more update but I figured I might as well break them down to a few smaller updates and post them quicker that way because a big post makes me not want to update -_-. So expect another update soon! Anyone who hasnt killed antharas yet really should and if you have any questions feel free to ask. I'm willing to help anyone who wants to kill him.



Some anth end shot ( looks funny when hes dead zzz) and nice items. I always get the good drops -_-
PB totally wiped by antharas zzz. Theres half of them.
Snakes end they look cool -_- ( how does it poo? zzz)

No comments: