Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Todays Fight: KNLGHT and 19 others end.

I only managed to get 3 screenshots but in the end we won the fight 20:2. I was one of us who died unfortunately. Its been a while too, I had a good run. All our people moved to south drake and when I teled into top my screen was full of PB only. I got binded right away. Holding down venz but stun worked before venz and I died. Too bad they got lucky catching me in a tele in. But its ok. 2 of our 65 mages died. 20 of their 70+ all classes died. Us 2 mages can make that 4 % back in less then 1 hour in giran. They lost over 80% in total which they will have to hunt/bot back.

So the list was something like this, i forget many but : KNLGHT, Infamous, You (2 times), Momobed, Akihito, VP5, Schizo, SniperElite, Duno, maybe Awaits im not sure, I cant really remember many others but it was 15-20 people total. I only got 3 screenshots, the same 3 I caught on video. here they are.

You


You 2nd.

Infamous the bot. He died 11 times this week so far. I've personally caught him botting 2 times. We are taking bets on how long it will take before Lyzira banns him.

No comments: